How it works:
- Use any phone, any time, to dictate your notes, reports, emails etc.
- Our financial transcription team will first transcribe, then proofread the transcript, transpose onto bespoke templates if required, then email the transcript back, fast.
What it costs:
- Our dictation and transcription service costs from £162 per month.
Benefits for you:
- Client meetings and summary of calls can be dictated in just a couple of minutes for your own recall or for compliance (MiFID II for example).
- We can email back the transcript or transpose it onto your fact-finds, Know Your Customer, TCF forms saving admin time.
- Investor meetings easily summarised.
- Next steps from meetings can be documented efficiently and sent to sales support to action.
- Virtual meeting transcriptions (Zoom, Teams, bespoke conferencing audio, etc). are expertly processed.
- Letters, case notes and file reports are word-perfect. You can send out with confidence to clients, reassured that there will be no grammatical or syntax errors.
- Due diligence calls and reports transcribed professionally allowing you to concentrate on more productive tasks.
- Board meetings summarised to meet SM&CR regulations.
Why choose us?
- Quality is guaranteed, as every transcription passes through at least two members of our team – minimum one audio transcriptionist and one proofreader.
- Fast turnarounds and confidentiality due to employing our own staff who specialise in financial transcription.
- You will have a dedicated account manager.
- Everything is date and time-stamped for legal and compliance auditing.
- We have over a decade’s experience with financial, FTSE 100 companies, SMEs and individuals.
- We are ISO 27001-accredited, ensuring data is kept safe and confidential at all times.
- For compliance and security, we guarantee to keep all work and data handling in the UK.
- If required, we are also able to engage a dedicated transcription team to work on your account only – please contact us to discuss.
- An additional service often requested is for multi-voice transcriptions of calls and meetings.
- This costs from £3 per audio minute.
- Accurate transcripts are efficiently turned around by our highly experienced transcription and proofreading teams.
Proofreading and copy-editing (pre-written):
- Proofreading only – from £10 per 1,000 words / Proofreading and copy-editing – from £15 per 1,000 words.
- Our dedicated proofreading team will deliver word-perfect, grammatically-correct documentation every time.
- Turnaround can be immediate for documents needing urgent attention.
Our secure dictation, financial transcription and proofreading services have been designed to meet the confidentiality and exacting standards of accuracy that you need.